For Sale Many 40 parts in MD for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a working speedo?  My Cruiser is a 69, not sure if newer ones will work.  If so, let me know how much and shipping to KY.

Thom
No Speedo, sorry.

do you have a wiring harness for a 76 FJ40, not looking for a complete one.  I just want to splice in some factoy connections to a new painless kit.
Sorry, no wiring harness.

Out of curiosity, what connections were you looking for?

I need connections for the Lights, wipers, heater/blower and Hazard.
I have a friend who may be able to help you out. I'll point him this way.

I need connections for the Lights, wipers, heater/blower and Hazard.

I'll check my box "o" goodies when I get home. I'm pretty sure I have a complete 76 wireing harness. I'll check on those ends when I get home?

Anyone got a Trailer for sale????

I only have one each of the axle shafts, not sure if I want to get rid of them, I need trail spares. I have a ds for you.

The 2f I have is still up in reading, but from what the po told me it runs, but he recommended that whoever gets it rebuilds it first.

Not sure if I really need anything, but let me know what you have, you never know.

Good to see a MD guy in here, seems like it's mainly AZ and CA guys here.
Cool. The reason I asked is I too am looking for trail spares. You bought Dan Scheins old 78, didn't you? I wheeled with him back in 97/98, ermember it being a pretty clean truck. Let me know when yo get closer to ready for trails, I am always up for riding with Cruiser guys. Not many in MD.

Cool.  The reason I asked is I too am looking for trail spares.  You bought Dan Scheins old 78, didn't you?  I wheeled with him back in 97/98, ermember it being a pretty clean truck.  Let me know when yo get closer to ready for trails, I am always up for riding with Cruiser guys.  Not many in MD.
Dan is a very nice dude. He did some really nice things with this cruiser.

I actually went up to shamokin the week after I bought it, it performed well.

Are you a member of the Md Creepers or the Keystone Krawlers? I'm a member in each, great clubs with a ton of runs planned.

Are you a member of the Md Creepers or the Keystone Krawlers? I'm a member in each, great clubs with a ton of runs planned.
Nope, had not heard of either. Used to drive down to Va for the Cruiser club there, but have not been in the scene for a year or two now. Just too far a drive through rush hour. Always up for wheeling, though. Just gotta finish fixing the stuff I broke last time. 8)

Nope, had not heard of either.  Used to drive down to Va for the Cruiser club there, but have not been in the scene for a year or two now.  Just too far a drive through rush hour.  Always up for wheeling, though.  Just gotta finish fixing the stuff I broke last time.  8)

Check it out marylandcreepers.com and keystonekrawlers.com

do you have a wiring harness for a 76 FJ40, not looking for a complete one.  I just want to splice in some factoy connections to a new painless kit.

Turns out I do have a wiring harness, check out the pics in the first post.

i need a good fj40 frame to start my next project can pick up live in alex va.

i need a good fj40 frame to start my next project can pick up live in alex va.
I have one. I also have a low mileage title and vin plates if you need them.

Re: SHROUD?

Did i see a shroud sitting there. i need one for my 77 FJ40. the engine and radiator are stock. all i can trade is a stock Carb (no idea on working condition) or some (not much) cash.
thanks
stevenpatrick@hotmail.com
This what you need?
P1010007.jpg

Depends on if you want the title and vin plates too.

Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom