Manual swap parts for cummins swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently purchased a Lexus lx450 with a less than perfect running engine. It is fine for the time being but I have been looking into swaps to do. I have been doing some research on a 12v cummins swap with an nv4500 But I can’t seem to find parts for the clutch pedal and other manual transmission stuff.

I am an automotive fabricator so I’m not too worried about the fabrication aspect but more worried about the lack of parts. I don’t want a janky swap I want reliability to be at the top of the list!

Does anyone have a list of auto to manual swap parts?

Have your read through all the 6BT swap threads yet? If not, start with mine and @Wheelingnoob threads. Mine is in my signature.

I read through wheeling noobs pretty religiously and I just found yours which is KILLER! Hats off man. Do you happen to have a list for the oem pn’s?

I read through wheeling noobs pretty religiously and I just found yours which is KILLER! Hats off man. Do you happen to have a list for the oem pn’s?
whatever I do have is listed throughout the build. If you need to source clutch bucket parts (there are many) try @cruiseroutfit or @Akella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom