Wanted Manual front seats for 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would love to buy a pair. Ideal case would be tan/brown, cloth, manual. Thanks!

I got a passenger tracks (1994) in great shape if it helps you ?

I got a passenger tracks (1994) in great shape if it helps you ?
Thanks for replying. I don't know if it would help. If I remove the current tracks from the passenger seat, would your 1994 tracks allow me to 'convert' my seats to manual sliders?

Thanks for replying. I don't know if it would help. If I remove the current tracks from the passenger seat, would your 1994 tracks allow me to 'convert' my seats to manual sliders?
Yes, it’s a direct swap. My understanding is that 91-92 won’t work but 93-97 will

I have a set of 93 manual in brown leather but the leather is shot. I also have a set of 91/92 brown cloth manual with the typical wear on the DS vinyl edge. They are in Idaho. I lost my good commercial shipping for seats, but they can go greyhound if you have depot nearby.

I have a set of 93 manual in brown leather but the leather is shot. I also have a set of 91/92 brown cloth manual with the typical wear on the DS vinyl edge. They are in Idaho. I lost my good commercial shipping for seats, but they can go greyhound if you have depot nearby.
I didn't realize you could ship stuff Greyhound. I do have a depot nearby, Portland, Oregon. Do you have pix? I would prefer cloth, and if I can get the DS vinyl fixed, that would be great. How much would greyhound cost?

Are you just looking for fronts? Or do you want 2 or 3 rows? Greyhound used to be almost exactly $1 a pound. I haven't used them lately. I don't even see the link on their site. They could go UPS but it would be fairly expensive. I have a guy coming for some axles from Battle Ground WA just after the first of the year. I'm sure he'd be willing to haul them back for a small fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom