Manual crank handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got the manual crank handle on my truck and it looks like it is meant to be mounted on the front seat frame just wondering if anyone had any pics of the clips there using to hold it there
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1408710398.725734.jpg

it mounts below the back bench seat(or MID bench down unda) there are some clips that keep it secured to the bottom of the back bench seat pan. the seat bottom is flipped up and forward as tho one were to drop the seat back for sleeping/hauling, and the jack and crank handles are accessible from there...my back seats are estranged from me and my rig at the time, so I cannot provide pics...maybe check the SOR website if no one else obliges before too long...HTH

Ha ha just googled SOR came up with sex offender registry don't think that's right. Thanks will have a look when I go to work on it Tomorrow that would be a bugger of a spot wonder what them holes are for on front seat mounts

Spector Off Road = SOR

How long is the handle, maybe it's for the rear window, if not electric.

EDIT: Too slow typing. Not sure where it goes, but sounds like a handy place.

Google is intuitive, so the fact that a sex topic resulted means you need to clear your cached data.

Not too long ago, there was a mountain lion caught in downtown Tulsa. I googled "cougar in Tulsa" and did I ever get an education.

Not too long ago, there was a mountain lion caught in downtown Tulsa. I googled "cougar in Tulsa" and did I ever get an education.

Hmm... I got a message saying those search results were blocked? Wait, now HR is calling my desk phone, I wonder what they want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom