Manifold stud size 82 2F question along with oil cooler hose size? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Working on putting some things back together on the Pigs donor 2F which came out of a 82 60 series. 2 lower inside manifold studs which I assume are M12-1.25 wont fit in block. I checked what I took out and it appears to be M12-1.50. Is this common in the newer 2F's?

Would 5/8 heater hose work for the lines going to Oil Cooler? Seems close to what I took off just not sure if this is appropriate type hose before I go buy some in the am from NAPA.

Thanks

image.jpg

Last edited:
I can definitely answer the oil cooler hose question. Don’t even try to match hoses at Napa. Just get the City Racer oil cooler hose kit. Done.

I can definitely answer the oil cooler hose question. Don’t even try to match hoses at Napa. Just get the City Racer oil cooler hose kit. Done.
Gracias, I already purchased some things from City Racer earlier this week and never realized he had this kit. Nor did I realize I needed it until picking items up from powder coating yesterday.

Talked with @Onur last night who confirmed (thanks buddy) that there was a range in years between 1981-1984 2F (think I am close here) that had 2 manifold studs of different sizes as mentioned in my post. Calling Cruiser outfitters for some additional items today and will source some.

Hope this helps someone else in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom