SOLD Manchester, CT 87 FJ60/62 Time to move on, life changes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Tan
Well the time has come, life changes and need to let my FJ60 go. I have owned this truck since May 2015 with plans to restore it that have still not happened. 183K, just never drive her. Here are the details.

Good cheap restoration project or trail rig. She has been good to me and never let me down since first got her.

Solid running truck, clutch was new when bought it. Starts right up and runs smooth. 65-70 MPH on the highway, no issue. Shifts all four no issues, 4 Hi and 4 Lo same. Replaced the original to me Warn hubs with factory Aisin hubs in 2020. Front brakes were replaced/upgraded to T100/Tundra rotors and 80 series master cylinder 2019. Tires were new 2017. New custom exhaust header back in 2019. Nice sound/rumble with out being annoying. Troll Hole carb since 2015, it has been rock solid. PO installed Cool Cruisers HFS springs, shocks and greasable shackles. Replaced the headlights with Truck Lite LED's in 2015, same with the side mirrors, replaced with 70 series that have been solid. No vibration at all.

As seen in the pics, there is rust, floors solid, rockers no so much. Gutters, A pillars, roof have no rust. Just the lower sections.

Interior, head liner is good, no tears, dash no cracks. drivers seat the normal. See pics.

PO also put the body on a FJ62 frame, frame is solid, POR15. I have a lot of detailed pics I will list. Sale will include a spare 4 speed, it came with the truck when I bought it, was told it is a good one. Also including spare parts, lunch box rear locker, never installed. Rear drivers side rocker to quarter cut body parts also included.

I am not going to consider parting out, just want to make one transaction, so everything goes with it.

Asking $5500.00, I will list lots of pictures. Let me know what you have for questions. Thanks.

tempImageZ7GS1b.png
tempImageyBpuQG.png
tempImageGklPPR.png
tempImageR3IghI.png
tempImagewOm9ZU.png

Last edited:
Not a bad deal at all! I’ve always loved this color and wish I was in the market for another one,we’re right next door lol
GLWS!

Love the vanity plate! I have the same up here in Maine...GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom