Man, is this site great or what?? TLC Newbie

:bounce: Man this site is great. I had been lurking around for months looking at all the threads about LC's trying to find out what I should look for, etc.. I finally found one to buy and went and did it. I rescued a blue 1995 FZJ80 from the concrete jungle and plan on turning it into what it was meant to be.....an OFF-ROAD VEHICLE. I had it for less than a week when a couple of guys from Lone Star Land Cruisers and I went out on an excursion....WHAT A BLAST..... I'm hooked. Now I just need to start on the mods...

Recently I noticed that the fan belts were a little frayed and needed to be replaced. Now, I am NOT mechanically inclined, and I decided to try and do it myself. I went to the forums, did a search, and what do you know.....step by step instructions that allowed me to do it myself. I tell you its a great feeling when it is over....(lots of cussing and discussing during...) and I could not have done it without all the knowledge that you guys bring and place here. Thank you.....

I have attached pics of the cruiser ( or at least I attempted to, we will see if they show up)....the first one is the way it was before I got it. The second is the way it was the day I brought it home. The tires are not even stock....they are a size smaller (265's), but it is clean on the inside and out.

I have already bought some 35's (also thanks to the guys at Lone Star Land Cruisers) and am working on getting some OME J springs and L shocks for the lift so that I can put em on.

Hope to see ya down the road......

ih8 2.JPG
Ih8 1.JPG

Good rescue indeed.... What did you do with those bling-bling rims? lol

You must have rescued your rig from LX_TREME's little brother. :D

TinStar said:

Hope to see ya down the road......

Or up the creek! :flipoff2:

Welcome aboard!

Mot :)

To each his own, but to me it makes me sick to think all that $$$ on rims could be spent on so many other useful things...

TinStar, glad you like the site so much, its a great group! BTW one way to support the site is to get the SilverStar - especially appropriate for your login!!! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom