Man-A-Fre Cat Back Exhaust... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody have any experience with this system? Or should I just go to a local exhaust shop and have them rig something?
Thanks.

Cheers,

Kevin

I use a local guy where I live..... I you have a good quality muffler shop, then that's what I would do.

I bought it, seems over priced, shop around for a local buildup and install.

I agree. Go to a good local muffler shop and let them do it. You can have them route the pipe out the back exactly how you like it.

in everyone's opinion were is the best place to route the exhaust to? Straight out the back, out right behind the rear tire, right in front of the rear tire?

lunyou

I don't like the factory outlet which is straight out the back. When I "lost" my converter I had a new magnaflow muffler installed and the exshusts exits out to the rear of the left rear tire. I like the look, and thought that it would not interfer with a lift kit and new bumper when I get the $$ to do that.

Have it exit out the left rear tire. I had a tow bar rack on one time for extra gear and forgot the exhaust went straight back. Melted my food stock crate but luckily ice chest was on the right side. whewwwwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom