SOLD Mammoth Lakes, CA: AHC reservoir, pump, motor, accumulators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale:

Passenger front accumulator / globe with valve $110 with shipping included to continental US

Passenger rear accumulator / globe with valve $110 with shipping included to continental US

AHC reservoir, pump, motor $224 with shipping included to continental US

Or best offer...

Haven’t pulled driver side accumulators but will soon...

These all came off my 2007 LX470 with 150k miles, California only car when I did an old man emu full suspension swap a few months ago.

A few pics below, please message if you want to see more photos...

4C9F453C-B528-411C-8795-CC2AABA00080.jpeg
DBE50635-AA02-4A52-9AD7-18362932809A.jpeg
485D3679-35F0-4B2A-B5B2-E30A52EE7155.jpeg
1A3883BF-FB7F-4456-9807-591FCBCCF918.jpeg
1688349F-C59C-45D6-A846-6514C413FA27.jpeg

Do you know the condition of the globes? Did you have any issues before removing them? I'm troubleshooting a suspected bad globe on my truck, and I would like to avoid paying for a new one. I would consider buying all 4 if they did not have any problems previously.

Do you know the condition of the globes? Did you have any issues before removing them? I'm troubleshooting a suspected bad globe on my truck, and I would like to avoid paying for a new one. I would consider buying all 4 if they did not have any problems previously.
As far as I know the globes are fine. When I bought the truck from a fellow mud member 4 months / 5,000 miles ago the Lexus PPI indicate the rear shocks were leaking. The rear was crashing over bumps. But the AHC worked fine— it would go up and go down. I never did the measurement on the reservoir when changing height or measure at wheels. But sitting in the car you could sense it going up and down. I bought the car knowing I would strip out the suspension and do an OME swap. PPI did not mention any issues with AHC or with accumulators. The service history from Lexus dealership (car was owned for 90% of its life by an employee at San Diego Lexus dealership, and for less than a year by fellow mud member due to financial issues) showed zero work or issues on AHC— no problems but also globes never replaced. Sharing what I know... hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom