Major dif between 2016/2017? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm thinking about getting rid of my 2013 TT FJ and locally a dealer has 2 prestine LC. One Blue the other white. Blue is a 2016 with 50k miles an the other is a 2017 with 72k miles. I've been looking online for major differnecces I can't seem to find any. I know the later years had more changes but at a base level is there a huge difference? The Price is roughly the same but the 2016 is few grand cheaper.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

No difference at all between these two. The infotainment screen was changed in 2018. I have a 2016 and it’s been great. With the lower miles I’d definitely go for that one.

Zero difference from 2016 to 2017, all changes/updates happened in 2018. I'd go with the rarer blue with lower miles if it were me. Good luck!

Reactions: OSS
I have white, but absolutely love the blue in sunlight. With what I know about this platform an extra 20k wouldn’t give me a second thought and I would pay extra for that color, personally.

Have you seen them in person? That blue.. especially with bronze wheels.

Any difference in owner or service history, corrosion, etc?

Edit: I had my years/mileage/color wrong so this is confusing. Buy the blue!!

Last edited:
Barring any service history red flags, I agree with everyone else. The blue is badass. And it’s cheaper with lower miles.

Blue Onyx Pearl and Amazon Green are far and away the coolest colors they've ever offered on the 200 Series here in the states. I still kick myself for not buying the blue 2018 we walked on over $800 back then, it would be built and paid for and in the color I truly long to have.

Ill take the periwinkle blue.

Get Blue.
I would have myself, but the one in my area had multiple multiple owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom