Maintenance Manuals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are available Charles but hard to find. The chassis and body come in two parts and the engine comes in a single manual.
I had a few sets for sale on this forum but someone got up me excusing me of making this forum like eBay so I pulled the sale.
Sorry but no longer for sale.
I can take some pics and add part numbers if you like.

Last edited:
Pics with part numbers.
1990 Toyota manuals 001.JPG
1990 Toyota manuals 002.JPG
1990 Toyota manuals 003.JPG

Ive been collecting Toyota manuals for 45 years and the latter 1990 and on are rare. The guy I brought these from used to bargain Toyota into supplying manuals with every new cruiser he brought no manual no sale. Someone got in before me and brought a few but I got what was left something like 16 manuals 1985 to 1999.

There are available Charles but hard to find. The chassis and body come in two parts and the engine comes in a single manual.
I had a few sets for sale on this forum but someone got up me excusing me of making this forum like eBay so I pulled the sale.
Sorry but no longer for sale.
I can take some pics and add part numbers if you like.

That is unfortunate, i like having the hardcopy manuals and wish I could find some to buy.

Hello,

RM183E-1 shows up sometimes on eBay.

The other manuals shown above are available at daemon4x4.org/portal/downloads.php

Juan

Now I'm jealous....
Chappo
I would love those October 84 manuals do you wanna trade some late model manuals.

Sorry mate. Those manuals I'm going to keep until I work out what vehicle I get next

I've got the pdfs but they're for a LHD which gets weird sometimes, like with backwards suspension parts, with a RHD

I've got the pdfs but they're for a LHD which gets weird sometimes, like with backwards suspension parts, with a RHD

x2. I have a 1994 FZJ75 LHD. Would love to have any manual from owner's to shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom