Maine is actively deregistering imported Mitsubishi Delicas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
lexusgxor.com
As this has been rumored by others to begin affecting other 25+ year old JDM imports here is another report from Rhode Island about a different vehicle.

message-editor%2F1629319255328-20210313_114815.jpg

I just barely heard about this, pretty concerning. I just want people to be left alone, to harmlessly pursue their passions, is that really too much to ask?

You are probably dealing with family in-state. Other than uncle of wife who wouldn't have any part of it... a no go for me.

I personally wouldn't want to deal with this from the perspective of state I live in.

You are probably dealing with family in-state. Other than uncle of wife who wouldn't have any part of it... a no go for me.

I personally wouldn't want to deal with this from the perspective of state I live in.

It’s a company car unless you live

you don’t own the car the LLC owns it and it’s in Montana. Like apple is and Irish corp or whichever country is making a deal on taxation right now it’s perfectly legal