SOLD Maine: ARB bumper FJ60 Brand New (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
Bought this brand new from Cruiser Corps, never even unwrapped it! Includes the unopened install kit. Sold my 60 series- so this must go. I’d love it gone ASAP so local pickup is preferred, but I’ll work with you if you pay for shipping and handling.

Cost is $950 new, make me a reasonable offer. For the folks yelling “price!” It’s $950 or best offer.

I also have a WARN M8000S winch Brand New in box that I could include for a package price. I’m selling to purchase an ARB summit bumper for my 3rd gen Tacoma.

Does the winch have a synthetic cable? If so I may be interested if you have access and can ship via Fastenal. I know that may be a pain and local pick up may be preferred. Thanks. Jimmy

Yes, the winch is synthetic. No, it’s not included but I’m willing to sell everything as a package and will ship via fastenal...I’ve used them on several occasions.

I am thinking about an ARB bumper but I don’t want the hoop on top. So i am looking for a used one because I am going to chop it up and repowdercoat. So maybe yours is too nice. But for me the package (bumper and winch) would be worth $1000. Lemme know if you’re interested. Thanks!

So the winch is going into use on my truck...that leaves a brand new ARB bumper. I’d sell it for $750 if I can arrange a local pickup (a situation where I don’t have to spend a bunch of time shipping or delivering it). $750 is $200 off the retail price. If you’re close enough to have fastenal ship for about $100, you can still save yourself $100 off full retail.

Seems like a great deal. If it wasn't so close to Xmas I would pull the trigger. Your not too far from me either.
Someone needs that under the tree. Sorry you sold your Fj60.

yea it does seem like someone will likely pick it up for that. since I'm going to hack it up and repaint one i am going to keep looking for a used one or one that i can get for less. good luck to ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom