SOLD Magma Marine 10-piece Ceramica Non-Stick Nesting Pot & Pan Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
I purchased this Magma 10-piece Stainless Steel Ceramica (non-toxic per Magma) non-stick nesting pot & pan set brand new from Magma several years ago and its served me well. Well, until we went induction. So I've replaced this set with the exact same plus induction. This set I am selling will work with any heat source EXCEPT induction.

Mainly I just used the large pot for boiling pasta water and the large shallow pan for sautéing/frying. The smaller 3 pots have seen little to no use.

The smaller lid has one little "blip" cosmetic imperfection in the edge that doesn't effect usage and the large pot shows some wear on the outer lip edge where the lid rubbed during transport storage.

Also included is an extra pot handle/gripper which was optional when I purchased this set. Pans are in great shape...no over wood fire usage and always used wood or silicone spoons, etc., to better protect the non-stick surface. Included but not shown: Black felt protectors that were used when we carried the set for camping to better protect them during transport.

If you are unfamiliar with Magma cookware and never had them in hand you will be amazed at their construction and heavy weight. This set is actually heavier in weight than our All-Clad pots/pans we use at home! Very, very high quality!

$145
plus actual shipping cost if not local pickup (Reno, Nevada area)

IMG_6591.JPG

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_3906.JPG

IMG_3980.JPG

IMG_4255.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom