magic secret source for h55f t-case output flange stud nuts?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning rust out of the frame of a recently bought hj47 troopy yesterday and found that the previous owner neglected to put 2 of the 4 bolts on the front output flange to shaft studs. It wasnt 4x'd this way. he had just gotten a new front shaft built and I am assuming fitting it and got distracted. Anyways, its a funny flange with studs in it instead of loose bolts. so I need a specific nut, but for the life of me I can not find anyone that has needed these nuts?!?! cant find a part, cant find anything. I know this is not a mystery as the toyota output flange is sold WITHOUT NUTS! so people must be buying them, from where and under what name I have no idea. The threads on the studs also look finer then other toyota drive shaft bolts. Any insight would be awesome. This is the flange with the studs im talking about incase anyone was confused.

250x250_33309-60020-21.jpg

Cleaning rust out of the frame of a recently bought hj47 troopy yesterday and found that the previous owner neglected to put 2 of the 4 bolts on the front output flange to shaft studs. It wasnt 4x'd this way. he had just gotten a new front shaft built and I am assuming fitting it and got distracted. Anyways, its a funny flange with studs in it instead of loose bolts. so I need a specific nut, but for the life of me I can not find anyone that has needed these nuts?!?! cant find a part, cant find anything. I know this is not a mystery as the toyota output flange is sold WITHOUT NUTS! so people must be buying them, from where and under what name I have no idea. The threads on the studs also look finer then other toyota drive shaft bolts. Any insight would be awesome. This is the flange with the studs im talking about incase anyone was confused.

View attachment 3071357

@cruisermatt

cruisermatt's off road winter park Florida has them majic hats in-stock

@cruisermatt

cruisermatt's off road winter park Florida has them majic hats in-stocAlright
Part number for the nut:

90179-11005
@OGBeno Amazing, that was like 3 mins ago I posted hahaha. wow. thank you. still confused why there is no talk of these nuts anywhere? I know nuts aren't very exciting, but seems weird that they would be so hard to find without talking to someone?

These are regular driveshaft nuts for a variety of Land Cruisers over the years as well as other Toyota vehicle applications.

They are an M11x1.0.

Pretty much standard Toyota fare.

These are regular driveshaft nuts for a variety of Land Cruisers over the years as well as other Toyota vehicle applications.

They are an M11x1.0.

Pretty much standard Toyota fare.
hmmm, ok, that was what confused me as when looking for them, I did obviously find drive shaft bolts but the threads looked finer then 1on the flange studs. and on top of that could not find any mention of nuts alone or anyone needing to buy them. anyways, just called toyota for some, so wel see if their right tomorrow morning! thanks again for the part number @OGBeno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom