For Sale Maggiolina Grand Tour Medium [GA] - used like new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!

Price reduced $1300

Time to sell my Autohome Maggiolina RTT, white color, medium size with gray fabric. I have to say that one of the best roof tent that I ever tried, I used it maybe 5 or 6 time in the last 4 years.
The tent comes with the mattress, pillows, 2 hand crank and ladder.
It have few nicks and and scratches made it on the regular of up and down from the truck.
The yakima rack are not included.

Located in Georgia, 30106. Local pickup!

you can see more detail of the specification here in the autohome web site, AutoHome Maggiolina Grand Tour Roof top tent camper

DSC06496 (2).jpg DSC06601 (2).jpg DSC01818 (2).jpg DSC01820 (2).jpg IMG_9231 (2).jpg

Also, I will post more pictures later.

Last edited:
Price reduced $1700
Price reduced $2000

Time to sell my Autohome Maggiolina RTT, white color, medium size with gray fabric. I have to say that one of the best roof tent that I ever tried, I used it maybe 5 or 6 time in the last 4 years.
The tent comes with the mattress, pillows, 2 hand crank and ladder.
It have few nicks and and scratches made it on the regular of up and down from the truck.
The yakima rack are not included.
I am asking $2400 or obo
Located in Georgia, 30106. Local pickup!

you can see more detail of the specification here in the autohome web site, http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/maggiolinaGrandTour.php

View attachment 1021027 View attachment 1021028 View attachment 1021029 View attachment 1021030 View attachment 1021031

Also, I will post more pictures later.
Have you ever sold the tent?

After awhile I am returning home, and this tent needs to go, so, price is reduced $1300
thanks

If sale falls through, I may be interested... I'm the guy that bought the aluminum TJM bumper from you a couple of years ago!

cheers

If sale falls through, I may be interested... I'm the guy that bought the aluminum TJM bumper from you a couple of years ago!

cheers
I am glad to hear about you, ok.
how is the 80 running?
I will let you know. thanks

Cool, running well, just got a new roof rack, time to start looking at RTT options when I can't bring my camper places...

also interested in purchasing if other parties dont acquire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom