SOLD Maggiolina Extreme RTT w/Removable Winter Hood (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm selling my Maggiolina Extreme rooftop tent to offset some other upgrades. It's the "small" model in standard white/light grey color. Included is the Winter Hood cold weather insulation (OEM, it's a metallicized cover that attached over the normal walls). The Extreme model has an extra strong shell, and reinforced dual scissor lifts internally, both of which make it much better suited to handle strong wind, snow loads, and potential offroad abuse. It also has a pair of load bars on top (I have them off right now to make room for a 100W solar panel, but they're ready to reattach). It'll mount to load bars or a flat rack on top of your vehicle/truck bed.

The tent is in excellent condition. It's immaculate inside, outside is clean after a hand wash (it's currently on my 80 series), and the fasteners have at most light surface rust on the threads which doesn't impede function. The factory crank is included and works perfectly, along with a modified socket you can attach to the ratchet of your choice as a backup in case you lose the original while on a trip.

I've taken this up to the high Sierras, down to Death Valley a few times for week long trips, and most recently to Yellowstone in the snow. It has been an absolutely incredible upgrade over our fancy Hilleberg ground tent (which we love too), and has performed perfectly in all weather conditions from desert heat to rain and heavy snow.

I'm in Pleasant Hill, CA and this is for LOCAL PICKUP only. Plan for a u-haul or something, unless you want to put it up on your rack when you pick it up (I'll be happy to lend a hand). I don't want to deal with shipping. If you want to send me money and wait till it clears my account, and arrange for your own freight to come pack and pick this up, that's fine but I personally wouldn't want to do that as a buyer.

Asking Price: $2,400 (all included)
Original Price: $3,099 + $279 = $3,378

YOU SAVE: $978
Nearly a grand under new, and it doesn't even smell funny inside! :)
Considering sales tax, you're looking at another ~$300 saved there, too, making this nearly $1300 off!

Again, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (I'm in Pleasant Hill, CA - in the East Bay Area, near Walnut Creek)

I'll post pix shortly.
DM with any questions / interest. Happy to either remove from the truck in advance, or demo in place.

Autohome site: Maggiolina Extreme – Autohome US

DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT
Exterior: 51″ x 83″ x 13″
Mattress: 48″ x 72″ x 3.2″
Height: 34″ (Mattress to ceiling-tallest)
Weight: 143 lbs.

Last edited:
Adding pix - let me know if you would like to see anything else specific and I'll do what I can to take a shot. It's rainy right now though, so there might be some delay for special requests.

IMG_20150507_180410.jpg

IMG_20170921_083622.jpg

IMG_20160818_070552.jpg

2017_0227_16314000.jpg

IMG_2157.CR2.jpg

Must resist.. Damn, local too....:doh:

Folks coming by tomorrow morning to check it out. Still available

Price is still reduced to $2200 (which is over a grand off what you'd pay new with tax or shipping)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom