Mag Gray Heritage Pasadena, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The highest I have seen in USA these days was 120k ... I’m sure guys from the middle east can weigh in ...land cruisers sell for 300k + USD in other countries , I have buddy who lived oversea’s and said the Land Cruisers sell for insane money and cash only .
They do get the Diesel engine option is a plus .

Metallic gray was my favorite color. But not sure it goes well with bronze wheels. A onyx blue with heritage rims would be awesome.

Metallic gray was my favorite color. But not sure it goes well with bronze wheels. A onyx blue with heritage rims would be awesome.
I disagree but I’m biased 😜

1D87C6C5-F851-4CAD-A374-BE03CB10445F.jpeg

Haha. I have those exact rims on my white. And I do agree with you the dark brown bronze goes great with gray (and my white). But the more goldish heritage looks best on black and white. In my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVE
If anyone is interested in a white one there is one at Kendall Toyota of Bend, Oregon. I bought one just over a week ago. They had another just like it. It's still there. You probably won't get them to move on the MSRP but you never know. They did OK for me on my trade in. Ask for Alex. He was my salesman and a good dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom