Mafia Logo (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well my patience finally wore out, or I finally had nothing better to do so I chopped together a little Mafia Logo. So lets hear some input at which point I can make revisions.

I think Malph. had the right Idea with using the Sopranos text, and I would say make is just one color like the Ih8mud.com stickers or a few simple colors otherwise it will be to much/busy to slap on your cruiser......... also maybe two different tools, instead of two wrenches

What ever happened to Malph. he fall in love with some young filly and fall off the face of the planet????? He had some logos done, I would love to see them.

Last edited:
Malph just talked I never saw any production from him. I'll work on it some tonight. It was hard finding decent pictures of tools to use. As for the sopranos text I like the idea too but that doesn't come standard in word if I had it I'd use it. Ill try and work on it tonight though and come up with an improved version.

I can do some of the Soprano's stuff if y'all want. I can go back to the old thread and dig up some of those ideas and churn a few things out from that.

1st try

Clemson_Clcopy.jpg

Gundy said:
Dang Marshall, that is sweet! That would be the first thing with "Clemson" on it I EVER put on my truck. :flipoff2:
I sure hope these get in production. I gots to have one!
T shirts would be a sure fire seller too.

Looks good........

If it didn't say Clemson

looks nice marshall... get the order going!!!!

I'll also take one. But I'll have to wait until after the CU-MIAMI game before I put it on my truck.

yo da man marshall........... wish we had them to slap on the 40 for the Tellico trip, wonder if anyone in Clemson does vinyl cut-outs???

and since you are so talented marshall what think you could "squeeze" in the word Godfather in the cruiseres windshield, like a banner across the top, maybe take out the windshield wippers???

can you email me the file: Jvirgo@clemson.edu, I am going to see if I can find someone to make me one before the trip............:cheers:

how about "Outfit of the Upstate Cruiser family"

Mafia hosted tailgate party

Trollhole said:
David here is one for the game.

cuum.jpg

You are sick Dude! It's going to be a blast around the fires at Tellico.
I'm still working on some tickets......ahem....connections?
That would be one KICK ASS tailgate party with Cruisers no less.
Bumper stickers, posters and a kick butt host. This could be special.
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Oh Godfather?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom