MAF shackel reversal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know some of you guys out there have done before, so I'll ask before I get geard up and going on mine. When you grinded off the old shackel housing and then installed the new one. Did you have to drill holes into the frame to bolt before you welded them or are there bolt holes already there to use on the frame. I'm about to do mine and just curious before I crawl up under it and get going.

Any other things I should expect?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Nap .. you don't need to drill holes .. but you need to weld ( good weld ) it ..

shackle-reversal.JPG

like tapage said, it should bolt right up. then just make sure you get a good weld on it. I have had mine for 4 years now, and they are still holding up.

Did you guys who have done it get a full inch and a half out of it? I imagine its pretty much the same lift for everyone since the lift is just from the hanger. Oh, and how long is the shackle that comes with the kit, im gonna assume its longer than stock to work with lifts and such.

agent orange said:
Did you guys who have done it get a full inch and a half out of it? I imagine its pretty much the same lift for everyone since the lift is just from the hanger. Oh, and how long is the shackle that comes with the kit, im gonna assume its longer than stock to work with lifts and such.

I thought 1.5" lift in front .. you must need to compensate it with more lift in rear.

The shackle that come with the kit is very short.

2003%20julio%20008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom