SOLD Madison, WI: 100 Series front shocks and Torsion bars FREE!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClassyJalopy

Congenitally insane nor irretrievably stupid...
SILVER Star
Threads
ALL GONE - THANKS MUD FAMILY!!

This will be perfect for someone converting their truck from AHC.

I have a pair of Toyota Original Tokico built shocks with about 8k miles on them and a pair of OEM torsion bars that I bought used. Everything works great and they are free if you want them. The last pic shows only the right side TB, I will try to get a picture of both side.

I might be able to ship them to you, but it might be a little expensive.
20191208_151155.jpg

20191208_151201.jpg

20201009_101737.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I could use the torsion bars. Wonder what it would cost to ship to New Mexico.

Man, I could use the torsion bars. Wonder what it would cost to ship to New Mexico.
What's your zip code? I am pretty sure FedEx ground will be under $50 for the just the TBs

Looks like shipping will be close to $90

Hey man, I cud use the shocks. My 04 is still stock and cud use some freshening until I do the suspension down the road. What part of madison are you? Just not sure how soon I can get over there..

Great offer. You may want to post it in the suspension section rather than the body/exterior section. In fact, I was looking for exactly these parts, but have already verbally committed to buy them from other sellers.

@MoJ could you please move it to the suspension/axle section?

Yes - They are. Some one local wants just the shocks but we haven't been able to connect yet

I still have these. I am willing to ship on your coin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom