MADE THE JUMP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally bought this‘ 75 today that had been listed for a while. Already so many questions. I look forward to the help, support, and camaraderie of this group.
B91349D0-B03A-4A18-A7C9-D26C182761C3.jpeg

Looks to have had some nice things done to it already! Time for a ‘new to me’ 40 Story.......
Congratulations and Welcome! :cheers:

That looks like one where I could easily say "Just drive it".
EDIT: Congratulations.

Welcome !, Nice Rig !, Enjoy !!

Thanks for all the hospitality. The mirrors and bumpers are ICON (his money not mine). My first ride home was 2 1/2 hours on the interstate. There were a lot of different loud noises and it was all new to me so I’m not sure how much was wind from the roof rack. I have a 15 min commute on a smooth country road and plan to make it my daily. I’m going to ignore all of the grunts and groans that come at different RPMs until everything shakes out and it’s driven. I might spray a little conditioner on the fan belt. other than that I’m not going to overthink it just drive it and if it breaks fix it.
B6B94D48-0D31-4ED6-A0BB-DA2A72D6551E.jpeg

I finally bought this‘ 75 today that had been listed for a while. Already so many questions. I look forward to the help, support, and camaraderie of this group.View attachment 2342239
Welcome to the club, brother!! Looks like you've got a completed rig there! Haha

God bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom