Made the 200 plunge today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
community.webshots.com
Now pary of the 200 family!

Found a very clean '17 classic silver 200 and pulled the trigger. There aren't any signs of wear...not even mall door dings! No dirt or rust underneath. Truck was originally sold in San Diego and spent the next 3 years in Orange County fetching groceries.

Looks like there's gonna be an '04 100 Series (LX) for sale in the near future!

I've owned an 80, a 100, and now a 200 and this is the first to carry the "Land Cruiser" badge for me.

She has already been dubbed "Ellie" by the family, short for elephant, as she is big, gray, and powerful.

IMG_20200526_175855.jpg

IMG_20200526_142430.jpg

IMG_20200526_142451.jpg

IMG_20200526_142451.jpg

IMG_20200526_142731.jpg

Congrats, looks to be in very good shape from the pics. Enjoy

Congrats. Once you go 200 you never go back.

My 200 was also my first toyota otherwise I was a Lexus fan.

Congrats!

Congrats on your find! That looks really nice. We are hoping to do something similar, if not in a bit of a different color later this week. Waiting now for the dealership to take possession from NoCal. Having owned a 2010 LX, I do love the looks of the new LCs much better than the LX line. LX interiors are very nice though, but I still love having that LAND CRUISER badge!

Congrats and great name! ...It made me chuckle anyway.

Congrats on the nice find!! Enjoy and mod her up!

Congrats like the colors.

That's a nice looking LC 200!
I drove a 2000 100 series until I traded it in for a 2018 11/2019.
That's almost 20 years for that 100 series.
I hope to get that much out of my 200.
I also hope I live that long!

Congrats! Looks great.

Sick! Congrats. There is a SoCal thread of 200 owners on here somewhere too. I live in Rancho Bernardo and there are others in San Diego area, we should get a run together at some point. There's also a monthly TLCA meeting for the Beach n' Toys chapter that takes place up in Escondido at Mike's BBQ, first Tuesday every month and the Clubhouse can be found here on Mud if you're interested. We pretty much just hang out, drink a few beers, eat BBQ and talk about all the trips we wish we could do (and do). Of course these meetings are currently held virtually, so there's that... but soon maybe?

Sick! Congrats. There is a SoCal thread of 200 owners on here somewhere too. I live in Rancho Bernardo and there are others in San Diego area, we should get a run together at some point. There's also a monthly TLCA meeting for the Beach n' Toys chapter that takes place up in Escondido at Mike's BBQ, first Tuesday every month and the Clubhouse can be found here on Mud if you're interested. We pretty much just hang out, drink a few beers, eat BBQ and talk about all the trips we wish we could do (and do). Of course these meetings are currently held virtually, so there's that... but soon maybe?

Been a while since I've been to a Beach n' Toys meet! Think it was close to 10 years ago with my 80. Maybe something to consider again! Thanks for the reminder.

Congratulations! Looks lovely.

Looks great, congrats. How many miles...it literally looks new? I am wondering about driver bolster and the other areas that typically see wear. I ask because I am thinking of taking the CPO route!

Looks great, congrats. How many miles...it literally looks new? I am wondering about driver bolster and the other areas that typically see wear. I ask because I am thinking of taking the CPO route!

Surprisingly clean for 60k miles. No signs of wear, even on the driver's seat. Not sure if PO had seat covers?? Maybe conditioned the seats regularly?

Been a while since I've been to a Beach n' Toys meet! Think it was close to 10 years ago with my 80. Maybe something to consider again! Thanks for the reminder.
We're much cooler than those guys :p Actually, some of them are still involved obviously, but the group has definitely changed, and 200s (and really any Toyota shhhh are welcomed) whereas I'm pretty sure you needed a 40 to be cool back then. :rofl:

Congrats on the new rig in the stable! You’re gonna love it!

Congrats on the new rig in the stable! You’re gonna love it!

Seriously need to thin the herd now... Gonna sell the Xterra, Prius, and the LX (100 series). Get it down to 2 vehicles and 2 motorcycles. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom