MaddBaggins is Cool! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, since Mr. Baggins did not go wheeling on Sunday, many of you might be curious as to what he did do.

He helped me add the OME heavy kit :D. Need to adjust the LSPV and change out the caster bushings, but am quite happy right now.

Thanks Alvin, I couldn't of done it without you big guy!

Ross

But... his daughter was sick... I guess the cat's out now, eh Baggins?

-Spike

No kidding? I gotta do one myself on the 1995 I just picked up... How does a 30 pack of beer sound for your help :grinpimp: ..... Okay, Okay, and an all you can eat Taco Bell or Nico's trip?

-Spike- said:
But... his daughter was sick... I guess the cat's out now, eh Baggins?

-Spike

Yeah, she is sick. That's why we didn't do any dusty roads. Instead I spent part of the early day in my driveway under Ross' junk. Poor girl is now on her 3rd course of antibiotics to try and clear up her ear infection and now she has a nasty cold to boot (which, BTW, I now have also:frown: )

Your welcome Ross, pretty easy job, but I think 2 people is required. Glad to hear nothing has fallen off yet:cheers:

Tools R Us said:
:cheers: to Mr. Baggins, for stepping up!

Ross, how is the ride?

The ride is great. I haven't done any freeway driving yet, but all is well on surface streets. I do need to deal with the bushings though as it feels like it is wallowing a bit.

I have a bit of a stink bug stance empty, but w/ an Alvin-sized amount of gear it levels out pretty good.

And for the record, Zoe was sick. It was sad to see her w/out her usual sparkle. I hope you feel better Alvin and thanks again.

Ross

import silvia said:
So does that mean all of you will be down to hit the trail THIS weekend?

I wish, last weekend was my last shot for a few weeks. The next couple weeks I have inventory at work and somehow I need to find a way to watch the playoffs. I can get back on the trails in February.

Oh, this cold went full blown nasty and I got sent home from work today. I'm sittin here loading tunes into the iPod. David Bowie-Station to Station, great album.

MaddBaggins said:
Glad to hear nothing has fallen off yet:cheers:

Yet,,,, Priceless!:hillbilly :hillbilly

Ross, you may want to tow a magnet for a while to catch spare parts!:D

Tools R Us said:
Yet,,,, Priceless!:hillbilly :hillbilly

Ross, you may want to tow a magnet for a while to catch spare parts!:D

At least we remembered to tighten the lugs before I left this time :doh:.

Speaking of hillbilly, we are trying to see if we can get the springs to settle a bit so Alvin climbs up on the bumper and bounces. I hear some creaking and settling, thinking the springs are doing their thing. Alvin then informs me, no that was your bumper.:grinpimp:

Ross

Congrats GeoRoss!!!
Your welcome Ross, pretty easy job, but I think 2 people is required. Glad to hear nothing has fallen off yet
What a pansy... I installed my 6" by myself...the rear springs were quite something to see!!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom