Machine Shop to turn Rear disc rotor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings all,

Ill be at the meeting on Tuesday, 17 Jan. (yes I should have some dues money with me). I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I do have a question though, I am beyond frustration with my brakes and have decided to do a rear disc conversion. Parts are easy to get but the trick is going to be getting the rotors turned to fit the axel. Who does the club recomend? It has been so long that I don't recall who has or has access to what anymore. Can pay, trade or barter for the work.

ALso, I have some original seats from my 78 JF40 that need a new home. they are in good condition with only the seat of the drivers fabric torn. They also do not have the rails on the bottom (used them for the current seats) Plus some other stuff Ill have to make a list on.

See you soon

Troy

I might have a source for that work. Gave mine to a guy named Duffy AKA 1extrmfj. Let me see If I can come up with the name of the people that did mine. I will get with you at the meeting. Just ask for Randy. I will be the one driving the grey FJ40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom