For Sale MA: Discontinued JDM Wheels and Toyo MT Tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 4 wheels with the following details:

Brand: Epsilon
Model: "Mozzer" 5-star
Dimensions: 16x7
Offset: 0
Bolt pattern: 6x139.7
Material: Aluminum
Colors: Black and Chrome

I also have a set of 5 tires, with the following details:

Brand: Toyo
Model: Open Country M/T
Dimension: 235/85R16

4 of these have about 5-10k miles driven on them, and are generally in good condition. No obvious damage and even tread wear. Probably 85% tread life at least.

The 5th has been my spare - new condition.

Asking $400 for the 4 wheels wheels, and $500 for the 5 tires. 5th tire comes mounted, the rest are not.

Or, $800 for everything!

Went relatively mild off-roading on my trip from LA back to Boston when I first imported my 70-series that they were on. Went through Anza-Borrego, Moab, up and over Imogene and Engineer pass, and the rest are highway miles back home. The tires can do it all!

Tires and wheels are pictured here:
IMG_7060.JPG

IMG_9750.JPG

I still need to clean the wheels up:
IMG_9746.JPG

Last edited:
How do you think they would look / work on an FJ62? Just picked up an 88 in great shape that's currently running some American Racing wheels and mis-matched tires from the previous owner. Mine has the manually locking hubs, so I was thinking of sticking to stock 15'' wheels. But those are pretty sweet looking!

How do you think they would look / work on an FJ62? Just picked up an 88 in great shape that's currently running some American Racing wheels and mis-matched tires from the previous owner. Mine has the manually locking hubs, so I was thinking of sticking to stock 15'' wheels. But those are pretty sweet looking!
Toyo says 6-7.5 wheel width for these tires.

Hey There Sark - Regarding those rims, I'm kinda shopping for my FJ62. Noticed that you have an FJ60 project as well. Are they not a fit for that rig, or are you looking for something different. I'm trying to decide to rehab what's on my truck or start over fresh. Curently running some tired 15" aftermarkets from the previous owner. Thanks!

Hey There Sark - Regarding those rims, I'm kinda shopping for my FJ62. Noticed that you have an FJ60 project as well. Are they not a fit for that rig, or are you looking for something different. I'm trying to decide to rehab what's on my truck or start over fresh. Curently running some tired 15" aftermarkets from the previous owner. Thanks!
I have stock wheel on the FJ60 that I plan to leave for now. These wheels are just extra that I want to sell. They should fit just fine on your 60 if you are interested in that.

Please see the picture with the wheel specs if you haven't already. 16x7, 0 offset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom