SOLD MA: 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Mudders,
I have an opportunity I cannot pass up, and in order to free up the cash to take said opportunity, I need to sell something. So my latest FJ62 has to go. I'm not looking to get rich, but only get a fair market value or less.
I bought the vehicle about 2.5 years ago and restored it at my family Fab Shop. All body repairs were done properly. Decent repaint of Dune Beige, new wheels, 33 Falken Tires, brakes, wheel bearings, brake pads, 2.5 Tough Dog Lift kit, Fuel pump&filter window and lock Mod done, New Tint, new front drive shaft, New Exhaust from Cats back, but cats removed* All smog equipment still remains. Lots of other little things done as well. I have most of it documented.
I drive this vehicles daily. Its not perfect but its is exceptionally fun and cool. It could use some maintenance items, but that's most landrcruisers. It passed Massachusetts inspection in Late July.
If you would like more information or tome come see the vehicle, please give me a shout. I'm nice.

ASKING $13,000 OBO
Mac 978-500-3911 Call or Text
IMG_E2964.JPG
IMG_4023.jpg
IMG_5094.jpg
IMG_4638.jpg

Last edited:
THANK YOU! Hard to sell without pricing...
Asking $13,000 OBO

hey! Great picture with the baby and pets, love it.

what are you trying to get? Anything good?

Hoping to put the $$ toward starting a new business... If you must know. haha

Nice looking truck! I'm relatively local in Boston. Did you end up installing cats to reduce the exhaust odor? And do you have any photos of the bodywork? Was new metal welded in or did you use filler?

Above is my build thread, albeit pretty semi-unprofessional. The body work was done right and rust was cut and metal patched in. It still does not have cats. They can be put right back in for small $$, but none will be supplied with the sale.
Thanks for looking

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all the inquiries this ad generated. LOTS of them. Anywho, the rig is sold. Its staying in Massachusetts and will live on the cape. The guy who bought it wants to put it back to stock... Good freakin luck buddy.
That kinda bothered me, but now its his truck. Sold it for a extremely fair $11,500 for reference, because I know you all want to know.

Hey Macdugal.. Sorry I saw this too late.. I'm just getting back into cruisers after a 'hiatus' of several years.. I have 2 62's that need luv so I'm a little crazy to think about buying yours .. What brand / model wheels do/did you have on this pretty 'chine? Are they 15's with the 33 falkens? I'm going to paint my '90 this same color I think.

Thanks

Hey Macdugal.. Sorry I saw this too late.. I'm just getting back into cruisers after a 'hiatus' of several years.. I have 2 62's that need luv so I'm a little crazy to think about buying yours .. What brand / model wheels do/did you have on this pretty 'chine? Are they 15's with the 33 falkens? I'm going to paint my '90 this same color I think.

Thanks
Thanks for the compliment. I am pretty sad to be without my Cruiser now, but it wont be long before I jump back in i'm sure.
Those wheels are 15" Pacer Daytona in black with red&Blue pin stripe. I really liked the look of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom