M416 trailer parts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toz-

Thanks. Called them, and they were not able to help me..they certianly have a lot of trailer parts tho...

-Steve

steve i think it'll be a shot in the dark, i certainly dont know about parts and i'm all over surplus type crap.
i have seen that style of lunnette in a local shop here called "auto safety house" but the frame part and landing gear are one of a kind, how about making your own ?

There's a guy about 1 hour north of Toronto that usually has quite a few 416s in stock (last time I was there something like 10+_ - nopt sure if he does parts.

I think the name is WilleyAcres or something,...I can probably find I link if you want it...

Have talked to him, he does not have parts to sell, only complete units...

I have found a rusted out one at owens export in CA, but I was hoping to just find the pieces...

Someone has to sell this stuff...

-Steve

If you want surge brakes (M416A1) and want to pay alot in freight I have the entire front piece with lunette, landing leg and rebuilt master cyl. Only problem is the lunette height is fixed. I needed it a little lower and wanted a longer tongue. Was going to put it on ebay but never got around to it. If you have any interest I can take a few pictures. Note that this is pretty heavy.

Brandon
Olympia, WA

Thanks Brandon..

I do not see needing surge brakes for this project..

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom