For Sale M416 Trailer - Iowa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was planning to build into an "overlanding" trailer with a roof top tent, but I have since bought a pop up camper instead. I replaced the dry rotted tires with 2 used ones from my 4runner when I had new tires installed on it. Tracks great empty or loaded. Will include an adjustable pintle hitch as well. These are not easy to find in remotely decent condition. This one is solid, 12V conversion is done, 4 flat wiring, "tailgate" was cut in by the previous owner.

$1200 obo possible trades considered for nice cycling items, motorcycle or car projects, tools/toolboxes, 8-10' utility trailer.

IMG_4260-X3.jpg

IMG_2612-X3.jpg

IMG_2622-X3.jpg

IMG_2623-X3.jpg

I have a 2002 Harley Davidson sportser 883 that is wrecked and I have the 1200 head kit I would be willing to trade the bike needs new handle bars and turn signal amongst other things

You still have this? Where in IA are you? I’m in Kansas City and may be getting into the market for one of these.

You still have this? Where in IA are you? I’m in Kansas City and may be getting into the market for one of these.
I sold this one recently but am trading a 2WD Tacoma I no longer need with a friend in KC for his 416 to possibly resell. It's MUCH nicer and has all new 5x4.5 trailer axle, hard cover with vinyl cover, ammo cans on fenders and 33" tires. I have not determined my asking price, but it will be more than what I had before.
IMG_6434-L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom