M416 trailer for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
well it was for sale,,, i was driving on pima and saw a white M416 trailer for sale chained to a signpost. i had to stop and look. it was lifted with 33's and otherwise stock. after a short exchange with the previous owner i am on my way to buy another one just like it in a storage yard, dont know what i'll do with them yet. who hates me??

Not me, cause you're sellin one to me anyway.

DIBS

Hey, I was on Pima five minutes ago-- can you be more specific???????
I want more details.

Actually, I just want the trailer. It sounds like it is already the right color . . . .

Jared

well the deal fell through for me today, the one in the storage yard turned out NOT to be for sale.

But you still got the other one--right?

Lets hear some details and see some pictures . . . .

Jared

no, i went back the next day with my big trailer to bring them both home to find out the one was not for sale and he wanted to raise the price on the white one per an offer he had the previous nite, so much for handshakes.

but thats ok, i used the money i would have spent to get my very straight and completely rust free 76 piggy w/ dealer installed AC home. it will get a light resto and be my DD

That sucks. At least the M416 part.

So did he actually sell it to someone else? After you guys had a deal? That really sucks.

Are you going to tell us what kind of prices you were talking about?

Jared

And lets see some picks of the new pig.

well lets just say i was going to get two for one price, and the next day it just was one for that same price.

i will get a pic or two when i get the new piggy cleaned out, its currently full of extra parts like, carbs, a header, AC stuff, that sort of thing. i also want to buff the oxidation off before pics are taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom