For Sale M101 cdn 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FOR SALE: M101 CDN 2

Restoration: Partial, sanded and painted with multiple coats of Rustoleum.

Modifications: 4" high aluminum cover supported by two 250 pounds cylinders, 4 hinges, lockable latches, plastic covered handles. Spare carrier in the back. Original front leg was missing, replaced with a swivel jack with wheel. Light bulbs replaced with 12 volts, electrical plug changed for regular 4 pins. Original chains replaced with stronger, longer ones.

Includes: 2 spare wheels with original tires, 2 spare original wheel drums, 1 pintle lock, 1 pintle hook, 2 removable stabilizing legs.

Notes: I added 2 pieces of square tubes on the sides toward the rear end, the stabilizing legs slide in the tubes and are locked with pins. Not as fancy as a jack legs but it's efficient and maintenance free. You can see one on the 3rd picture, they're resting on concrete blocks.

The aluminum cover was painted white, unfortunately the paint didn't take on a spot on the top, the cover will need to be touched up or repainted.

Price: 2,000$

*** Roof Top Tent NOT included. ***

More Pictures: Here

index.php

index.php

index.php

Man, I wish you were closer.

I really would love to. I won't be doing any 'big' vacations for at least 2 more years because of a recent job change. (need to build up my vacation again).

I just last weekend decided I needed a trailer to put my tent on and set up for my remote desert camping. I'm not really hot on having my tent on top of my 80, it's just too high. I've maxed out the ladder extension and am only on 33's. When I go to 35's I'll either have to carry a piece of 4x4 post or do something different.

On the other hand.... ever been to moab? :)

That is nice. If I didn't have a civvy version and an M101 on the way, I'd jump on it.

messages deleted?

whiskey tango foxtrot...like blue room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom