M-100 military jeep trailer - FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably should go in the classifieds, but would ask moderator not to move, ok? Would like to give the trailer guys on MUD a few days before it goes on the G-503 site...especially since these are hard to find and work great with the FJ40s and FJCs.

M-100 trailer FOR SALE. Details:

- '51 military M-100 (made by Dunbar-Kapple)
- all data plates
- tongue extended w/ ball receiver type
- rear tailgate cut out and hinged w/ heavy duty hinge
- fenders in great shape...braced on sides
- tub floor covered with thick steel plate...original floor rusted through in front section (was cut out)...stronger now than original floor
- top rails straight and round (not dented or bent like many M-100s)
- 15" original wheels with old mud tires
- asking price: $650 (as-is w/ no delivery)

Have pulled this trailer behind my FJ40 with a load of firewood...tracks well and the extended tongue really helps with backing up. Great thing is that most of you here fab a tailgate onto these and this one is already done!!! Really useful trailer and great if you have a FJ40 or FJC.

If you want something to haul stuff in it's perfect. If you want to make it into an off-road camping trailer, it's a good basis but will need some work on the rust spots (but then you are going to chop/cut/rebuild it anyway). Could use a good sandblasting with a coat of primer + paint.

For the money...and the fact that the tongue is extended and the tailgate installed...you can't beat it.

showPic.php

showPic.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice trailer. Any pics of the tailgate? This won't last at that price.

I am very interested.

How long could you hold it at your place before it needs to move ?

Dave: Yes, I can get better pics of the floor and tailgate...maybe tomorrow or Friday?

Krzyab: Yes, storage wouldn't be a problem if paid in full up front, probably through end-of-month Feb. For a little more (~$35 in fees I have to pay to storage facility) through end of March.

If interested in more info, send me a pm or email me drewporta@lycos.com

It's official...trailer is up for sale. Price = $650.

If you are interested, don't delay. It will go on G503.com this weekend if no one on MUD steps up.

Krzy: You need to contact me via email or PM...

Took more pictures today...

showPic.php

showPic.php

More pictures available here too: AutoRazzi

It's going on G503 tonight...along with Craig's List.

SOLD. Thanks MUD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom