LX600 Overland Expo build by Mule Expedition Outfitters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dig it, it’s an improvement for sure but I am still a LX600 hater because of the dual screens and asymmetric gauges lol. It’s BS we don’t have the 300 Cruiser.

ED05B161-996B-467A-824C-3F5E48930E24.jpeg

27CC825A-3415-447D-8E21-EC4EC2498BD0.jpeg

I am still a 300 series hater because no split tailgate.

Agreed and the fact that they molded in a false line to make it appear as if it has one is even sillier. I'd prefer the LC version and likely would have bought one even with the absence of the split gate. The smaller leg room in the second row was obvious though and a drawback. I hate the dual infotainment screens in the LX600 and the asymmetric gauges, neither of which are in the 300 Series LC.

The dual screens isnt terrible IRL but the location of the volume knob compared to the much less used start button and Driving mode knobs is annoying and I bet this will be changing in the future.

The dual screens isnt terrible IRL but the location of the volume knob compared to the much less used start button and Driving mode knobs is annoying and I bet this will be changing in the future.

The LC version has one screen and a traditional tach and speedo with a larger middle info screen, the dual screens and asymmetric BS isn't necessary on the LX. Personal preference of course, but I don't like how they did it on the LX, I remember being disgusted with both straight away.

I don’t hate it tbh. I also don’t love it. The top screen is great but can be a stretch to get to for me (I’m only 5’8) and is a little high up into the windshield field of view imo.

As a US based LC lover, it was my only option and I can DEFINITIVELY say I love my 600, dash and all. There are some quarks that will be worked out, no doubt, but this thing is incredible and knowing I have the LC300 underbelly and the durability/reliability that comes with that (as well as Lexus in general). I am sooo happy I have it. I wouldn’t look back for one second.

I don’t hate it tbh. I also don’t love it. The top screen is great but can be a stretch to get to for me (I’m only 5’8) and is a little high up into the windshield field of view imo.

As a US based LC lover, it was my only option and I can DEFINITIVELY say I love my 600, dash and all. There are some quarks that will be worked out, no doubt, but this thing is incredible and knowing I have the LC300 underbelly and the durability/reliability that comes with that (as well as Lexus in general). I am sooo happy I have it. I wouldn’t look back for one second.
Right there with you. Occasional quirks for sure, but love my LC300, USA Lexus edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom