**LX570 specific rear ladder- Gauging interest** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Count me in. I can definitely use a ladder to get up there.

I am certainly interested in a ladder as well.
I have a gobi rack. It came with the ladder. The issue wasn’t so much the top but the bottom of the ladder. The LX has a different license plate area. The LX has more lights in the way.
although the picture of the gobi ladder on the LX shows me they can fit. i don’t know what to say about that. I wish I didn’t sell my ladder.

2020-Land-Rover-Defender-deployable-ladder-1024x576.jpg

Have you guys seen the 2020 Defender folding ladder? Pretty neat solution. Would work great with a split tailgate.

sorry, but take me off please. I just ordered a Dissent rear bumper and i'm going to make the second swingout a ladder!

I will take Radman's place. I am very very interested!!
I thought someone wrote that Gobi was going to address this. I guess not?

Interested, depending on specs.
I will be working with a local fabricator on a rear ladder for the 2008+ LX570 since there really isn’t an alternative besides hacking up an LC one. Who would be interested? This is merely a gauging interest thread to show fabricators that the LX market is growing and will hopefully be worth their time.

Lmk. Thanks!

Pic for attn

View attachment 2234731
i am interested - count me in

In.

How many do you need ?

Don’t mean to hijack this thread from you @RiDE. If needed I can create a second thread for interest on a Gobi ladder for the LX570.

Anyway I reached out to Gobi about an LX570 specific ladder. They basically told me it’s in the works but they’ve been backed up with developing new products last year. They understand the LX570 aftermarket is growing and some people may want ladders. They asked me to link them to any threads from forums I knew of wanting such a ladder. I was going to link them to this thread just to show that people want a ladder. Also maybe get more interest since this thread hasn’t been bumped since august.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom