**LX570 specific rear ladder- Gauging interest** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tighttacos.com
I will be working with a local fabricator on a rear ladder for the 2008+ LX570 since there really isn’t an alternative besides hacking up an LC one. Who would be interested? This is merely a gauging interest thread to show fabricators that the LX market is growing and will hopefully be worth their time.

Lmk. Thanks!

Pic for attn

57C9F714-8C6F-4979-9E24-B3664098F1D7.jpeg

Yes this is still happening but since Covid, things have been put on hold. I will update once I have more info.

List as of 7/1/2020

1. RiDE
2. nwfl4runner
3. LXCruza
4. NYC570
5. 1world1love
6. tbisaacs
7. eatSleepWoof
8. ElRob
9. elcajon
10. umarali
11. ATwoZ
12. axolotl81
13. risban
14. RunTheDistance
15. Wafflroo
16. Tim Foil
17. Bryanmc
18. hmorales65

Last edited:
Absolutely!

In!

Does this need to be paired with a steel bumper? I'm not planning to add a bumper at this point, but it would be great to be able to reach the stuff up on the rack easily. Anyways, you can count me in.

I'd be interested depending on what's required for installation. Do you need anything aftermarket or would it bolt up to a stock LX?

I'm in and would also love something that would be independent of the bumper and also would be relatively low profile so that it could fit behind a rear tire carrier.

Potentially interested. Depends on design, installation requirements (not interested in drilling or cutting), and cost.

Id be interested as long as it will work with an aftermarket roof rack. Prinsu for me

So $300?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only reason the gobi doesn't work is the top mounting bracket. And I think a few guys have hammered them flat to make it work.

Maybe we just need to send Gobi new plans for the mount we need? Or gobi agrees to fix the bracket if we order 10 of them?

Or is your plan to come in under the Gobi price?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only reason the gobi doesn't work is the top mounting bracket. And I think a few guys have hammered them flat to make it work.

Maybe we just need to send Gobi new plans for the mount we need? Or gobi agrees to fix the bracket if we order 10 of them?

Or is your plan to come in under the Gobi price?

My plan is to be able to have a ladder bolt onto a stock LX570 without modifications that anyone can purchase.

If you can get a hold of Gobi I would gladly buy one of those.

The LC ladder bottom mount also needs some modifications to fit a LX and it blocks about a 1/4 view of the rear camera.

1. @RiDE
2. @nwfl4runner
3. @radman
4. @LXCruza
5. @NYC570
6. @1world1love
7. @tbisaacs
8. @eatSleepWoof
9. @ElRob
10. @elcajon
11. @umarali

I might be interested depending on final cost....any idea what the anticipated weight capacity is for us larger humans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom