LX570 sliders- gauging interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I actually really appreciate that Slee does not take money before having inventory in hand. Having experienced a dozen or so shops and manufacturers take anywhere from 50%-100% of my money up front and then blow deadline after deadline after deadline, I have come to the conclusion that I do not want to play that game anymore, and will only pay for products that are ready to ship.

Now how I'm going to get a pair of Slee's sliders on to my LX in British Columbia is a whole other challenge!

I actually really appreciate that Slee does not take money before having inventory in hand. Having experienced a dozen or so shops and manufacturers take anywhere from 50%-100% of my money up front and then blow deadline after deadline after deadline, I have come to the conclusion that I do not want to play that game anymore, and will only pay for products that are ready to ship.

Now how I'm going to get a pair of Slee's sliders on to my LX in British Columbia is a whole other challenge!
+1

Road trip? :steer:

Road trip? :steer:

Roughly a ~4500km round trip. Not opposed to the idea, but it would have to happen next summer and be part of a nice three-four week trip. If the stars align...

Roughly a ~4500km round trip. Not opposed to the idea, but it would have to happen next summer and be part of a nice three-four week trip. If the stars align...
I am in the same boat. One of us will have to make the trip to CO. Of course it would make sense to have them installed while you/me are at Slees shop and just bring yours/mine back. If you want you can drop mine off in Langley.

Ship over to my place in seattle. I’ll be happy to toss them in the side yard for you to pickup.

I would urge you to search Pelfreybilt on google and see what you get re: taking money before product is built.

Here are a couple of photo's of the latest design on my truck. The protection for the AHC parts will be available as a separate purchase since these sliders will also fit the 200.

As for the assumption that builds in the shop are more important, not really. We have more resources devoted to designing, producing and shipping products than what we have on build in the shop. Yes having the product enables us to build in the shop, but shipping them if a large part of the business.

View attachment 2064609

View attachment 2064610

View attachment 2064611
Very interested in purchasing the underside protection for my existing Slee 570 sliders.

Ship over to my place in seattle. I’ll be happy to toss them in the side yard for you to pickup.

Was thinking I might be able to ship straight to a shop in WA and have them install, but failing that I'd be happy to take you up on that!

Please add me to the list. 2016 LX

Responded to this a few days ago but it seems the thread went sideways.

Hopefully we can get it back on track.

Was thinking I might be able to ship straight to a shop in WA and have them install, but failing that I'd be happy to take you up on that!
That sounds like a good idea too! Torfab in Everett is even closer.

List as of 8/23/19 1:25p

Copy and pasta
1. @RiDE
2. @radman
3. @dubyahard
4. @Aint Misbehavin
5. @grinchy
6. @RunTheDistance
7. @speyrod
8. @bjorn240
9. @Lacalusa
10. @Chrisleduc1
11. @tincan45
12. @Wulander
13. @razzyrazz
14. @slowpok3
15. @thefourthchime
16. @lx570 jatt
17. @GordJ
18. @CJ3Flyer
19. @RyanR
20. @nwfl4runner
21. @40TUDE
22. @Tex68w
23. @gentimmy
24. @orttauq
25. @ATwoZ
26. @Scc1515
27. @eatSleepWoof
28. @MattyO
29. @Mixelplix
30. @Dayhiker
31. @g1701gst
32. @kms254
33. @brywhite
34. @Cliffordbf
35. @AFdude
36. @slipkid13
37. @i4c4lo
38. @DenverLX
39. johnny2five
40. LXCruza
41. pdxlc200

Last edited:
add me to list. 16 LX 570

I'm sure you get these offers all the time but if you need another test vehicle to make sure it fits "production variances" I am local and can leave my 2009 LX with you easily for a week and longer if you really need it.

This is of course me trying to help the greater good and facilitate the offering of this product :)

Ditto!

Also, will the new sliders for the LX have light hookups?

FWIW, we have emailed the first batch of people that are on the list that we have them available now. Once we have worked through the first batch, we will email the 2nd batch. The list was pretty long and since we did not have enough stock to cover the whole list and we don't expect everyone one that was on the list to commit, this is how we can do it. We will close back orders on 01/02 for anyone that we did not hear back from, then contact the rest of the people.

How many on first batch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom