LX570 Seats in FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys,
I have an ‘86 FJ60 and I’d like to upgrade the interior. Has anyone put seats from a Lexus LX570 in a FJ60?
Any other suggestions? I would ideally like to take front and back seats from the same donor car.
Thanks!
Scott

Search BMW 3 series seats. Torfab brackets make it easy. There is a thread on installing rear BMW seats as well.

Saab seats are like BMW seats as well. Some of the Saab 9-5 seats are perforated and have fans inside that ventilate the seats...a very nice feature if you are in a hot environment as they are leather and prevent you from sweating due to contact with the surface.

I have seats from IPOR...the are the Procar Elite. I love them - bolt in. honestly...I can roll 10 hours in that seat and be fine.

BMW, PT Cruiser, Volvo, LR Discovery & aftermarket seem to be the most popular swaps. This thread is a good starting point if you haven't already come across it.

If you choose to go power seats make sure they aren't the newer sort that need a controller node on the vehicle compute network and can work as standalone seats.

Torfab for BMW brackets or Planted Technology brackets for aftermarket (or custom mounting) seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom