LX570/LC200 Brake Pads.. same same? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

paflytyer

100s in the Hills
Media Partner
Threads
Are they the same? I've been a Land Cruiser owner for so long that I've never purchased parts for anything else and all my contacts are for Toyota parts. 2014 LX570 needs brakes and I'd like to order them through Toyota so I can take advantage of the better pricing. Thanks for any help. Searched but couldn't find the info. TBH, one quick search was all I did. Sorry. Knew I could count on my mud family to know the answer.

And BTW, I think I missed the fact you’d come to the dark side with a 200. Had it long?

And BTW, I think I missed the fact you’d come to the dark side with a 200. Had it long?
Just a few weeks. Stil have the built 100 but let the DD 100 go.
2014 LX, 88K, white/blk, comfy and smooth. Rides like a Land Cruiser! ;)

Just a few weeks. Stil have the built 100 but let the DD 100 go.
2014 LX, 88K, white/blk, comfy and smooth. Rides like a Land Cruiser! ;)
Well then, welcome to the 200 section, Stan. It'll be fun to hear about where/what you go/do with the LX.

And some (most?) years share pads with the Tundra as well.

Are the Lexus and Toyota pads the same though? I've got a 2015 LC with 85,000 miles and never replaced pads. Our 2018 LX has 40,000 and is needing it's second set of pads on the front. We've had the LX for 20,000 miles and the LC for over 50,000 miles. Wife and I have same driving styles and share about equal time behind each. I'm putting Toyota pads on the LX to see if we get more miles out of them.

edited to add front pads being replaced.

Are the Lexus and Toyota pads the same though? I've got a 2015 LC with 85,000 miles and never replaced pads. Our 2018 LX has 40,000 and is needing it's second set of pads on the front. We've had the LX for 20,000 miles and the LC for over 50,000 miles. Wife and I have same driving styles and share about equal time behind each. I'm putting Toyota pads on the LX to see if we get more miles out of them.

edited to add front pads being replaced.
Toyota part number for a '14: 04465-60280
Lexus part number for a '14: 04465-60280

The Lexus part costs more, but both come in the same Toyota/Lexus branded box.

You've got other variables going on. Maybe rotor wear difference from the previous owners? Maybe different routes normally taken by each of you? Maybe something heavier carried in the LX? Maybe your wife has an alter-ego driving style and lets loose when you're not with her?

Toyota part number for a '14: 04465-60280
Lexus part number for a '14: 04465-60280

The Lexus part costs more, but both come in the same Toyota/Lexus branded box.

You've got other variables going on. Maybe rotor wear difference from the previous owners? Maybe different routes normally taken by each of you? Maybe something heavier carried in the LX? Maybe your wife has an alter-ego driving style and lets loose when you're not with her?
guess we will see in 20,000 miles! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom