LX570 Interior Light Upgrade (2013) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I did some searching but did not find anything specific on all the lights I'm looking for. I'm looking to change out all interior/exterior "convenience" lights which is a TON. I'm starting with the easy ones first and have acquired and verified the parts for the following:

Rear Dome Light - 27mm/28mm LED Festoon
Driver/Passenger Dome Light/Middle Dome Light - T10 LED

So far this is all I have easily been able to find, however, is there a reference to all the other lights? I'm mainly concerned with the "puddle" lights on the doors as well as the side mirror and running board lights as those are the easiest to spot. I'm sure this is probably somewhat useful to other years other than a 2013 LX.

I often found referenced FullyLITLed's thread here but it doesn't list bulb sizes (wouldn't expect it to :)). The yellow incandescent lights everywhere really dates the look of the vehicle IMO.

I did some searching but did not find anything specific on all the lights I'm looking for. I'm looking to change out all interior/exterior "convenience" lights which is a TON. I'm starting with the easy ones first and have acquired and verified the parts for the following:

Rear Dome Light - 27mm/28mm LED Festoon
Driver/Passenger Dome Light/Middle Dome Light - T10 LED

So far this is all I have easily been able to find, however, is there a reference to all the other lights? I'm mainly concerned with the "puddle" lights on the doors as well as the side mirror and running board lights as those are the easiest to spot. I'm sure this is probably somewhat useful to other years other than a 2013 LX.

I often found referenced FullyLITLed's thread here but it doesn't list bulb sizes (wouldn't expect it to :)). The yellow incandescent lights everywhere really dates the look of the vehicle IMO.
Almost all the lights are the same size. @FullyLitLED kit is certainly more expensive than just purchasing the bulbs, but not by much. And you get a full kit of matched bulbs. But if I remember correctly, all the bulbs were the same size except the large dome light and the rear storage light by the 3rd row switches.

Got it. I'm assuming then that they are mostly the "T10" style which are readily available on Amazon in all prices/colors/quality.

That’s what I think, but also.. I did the install about a year ago and it took 20 min, so it’s possible I don’t remember… Probably shouldn’t have posted since it wasn’t very helpful.

To not be totally useless, here’s a pic I took for someone else on how to get to the puddle light bulbs in the door.

1660421715231.jpeg

That’s what I think, but also.. I did the install about a year ago and it took 20 min, so it’s possible I don’t remember… Probably shouldn’t have posted since it wasn’t very helpful.

To not be totally useless, here’s a pic I took for someone else on how to get to the puddle light bulbs in the door.

View attachment 3085852

Nice little tool!!! I was using a small screwdriver with tape over it lol

Can vouch for little tools like that. Got this kit off amazon and it's surprisingly good for misc items like those stubborn clips in the engine bay and other interior items.

I bought a bunch of T10 bulbs so will report back once I get around to checking to see if they fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom