Lx570 2013 hid headlights bulbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my lx headlights were yellowish couldn't see anything on the road, tried searching for replacement and I found these osram's 7000k and wow I'm impressed. Amazon says they won't fit but they do. Huge difference. Passenger side was a easy install, driver side the battery have to come out for more clearance. Here's some photos..

99387782-D4B4-470E-80DE-2F1051FDB382.jpeg

5AA19351-BA90-4994-9D43-8AFFFEF2B9E3.jpeg

Would’ve been interesting to see one with the new bulb and one with the oem. Want to change one back just for a comparison? The factory 13-15 lx headlights are decent but adding baja or diode fog lights you’ll see a vast improvement.

Would’ve been interesting to see one with the new bulb and one with the oem. Want to change one back just for a comparison? The factory 13-15 lx headlights are decent but adding baja or diode fog lights you’ll see a vast improvement.
I wish I did also, I installed them during the day time and I had work few hours after that. Baja fog lights are in my list.

Don't they look too blue? In your picture they look nice and white but according to the temperature, they're supposed to be fairly blue.

I've found headlight color is quite subjective depending on the viewer. What some people think is white I see as blue bordering on purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom