LX470 trailer hitch? Where to buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have been trying to find the factory trailer hitch piece and can't seem to find it anywhere. I thought I saw in a thread somewhere awhile back when I wasn't looking that cruiser outfitters sold them. I emailed them and asked and they said no they don't have any. Anyone know where I can get one. I don't want to go the Reese style hitch if I don't have to.

I am in Southern California and will be removing the factory hitch off of my 2006 LC. Shipping may be costly but if you are interested let me know.

I am in Southern California and will be removing the factory hitch off of my 2006 LC. Shipping may be costly but if you are interested let me know.
I'll buy it off you. I need to make sure it's the same thing for the LC to the LX. I just need the exterior part that bolts to the cross member. That's what you have right?

Are you looking for the Towing Attachment (sometimes they'll show up on CL or eBay cheap) or the actual hitch that attaches to the frame?

I have this I'll part with if you're interested.

20170120_093441.jpg

Are you looking for the Towing Attachment (sometimes they'll show up on CL or eBay cheap) or the actual hitch that attaches to the frame?

I have this I'll part with if you're interested.

View attachment 1385547

Is this from LC or LX470? I heard some of the 100 hitch style can accomodate 35" tire underneath . I just pick up a LX hitch for my 100 that looks different from this with only 5 bolt hole. Thx.

Part number 5199060010.

Good luck, I've been looking for one too, I'm not looking to pay $130 for it either...LOL.
Thanks for the part number I'll see if google or eBay or anywhere else has one. I don't mind paying the $130 or so. I think anything under $150 I'll fork out just because it'll probably cost me that to install an after market hitch.

Thanks for the part number I'll see if google or eBay or anywhere else has one. I don't mind paying the $130 or so. I think anything under $150 I'll fork out just because it'll probably cost me that to install an after market hitch.

Not to mention, it looks clean.

Is this from LC or LX470? I heard some of the 100 hitch style can accomodate 35" tire underneath . I just pick up a LX hitch for my 100 that looks different from this with only 5 bolt hole. Thx.

Unsure. It looks different than what's on my 07 LC (I'll be getting rid of that when I get my rear dissent bumper), but appears the holes line up. If I get a chance this weekend, I'll see if it mounts up to my 04 LX.

I was able to find it on eBay using planos part number. Thanks for that. $134 to $10 for shipping.

Your local toyota/lexus dealer should be able to beat that price(depending on markup) and can usually have it the next day if they are close to a distribution center and order by a certain time.

Your local toyota/lexus dealer should be able to beat that price(depending on markup) and can usually have it the next day if they are close to a distribution center and order by a certain time.
Toyota told me they don't make it anymore but this is the same place that said they couldn't sell me Toyota ahc fluid for my Lexus that I had to order Lexus ahc fluid. I may call the Lexus dealer and see what they say.

Toyota told me they don't make it anymore but this is the same place that said they couldn't sell me Toyota ahc fluid for my Lexus that I had to order Lexus ahc fluid. I may call the Lexus dealer and see what they say.

Toyota will refuse service or parts for Lexus and vice versa.

Lexus wants $1500 for timing belt job on my RX300 while I have to buy the same part from Toyota asking for Highlander parts, otherwise they'll tell me the TB, WP for Lexus have to be bought from Lexus dealer.

Same part cost $300 from Toyota that would have cost $500 from Lexus.

Lexus wants $1500 for timing belt job on my RX300 while I have to buy the same part from Toyota asking for Highlander parts, otherwise they'll tell me the TB, WP for Lexus have to be bought from Lexus dealer.

I know that my local Lexus dealer does not have the parts catalog/program for Toyota vehicles and yours is likely the same. Its hard for me to believe a dealer would "refuse" any paying customer just because your vehicle is the sister brand.

Really! Sewell Lexus ordered and installed a OEM radiator in my Land Cruiser when I was traveling back to Va... I called when i was two days out...gave them my CC number so they could order it and even got a Lexus loaner for the day..

I work for a Lexus dealership but they didn't know that until I arrived ....Christo Slee recommend their service dept
and we also service a few clients Toyota's at our service dept.. The only thing we can't do is warranty work on a Toyota

Last edited:
Well I guess that works for now. How is everyone uploading pics using a mobile device. IOS specifically. I've had such a hard time trying to do that using this site it's rediculous. I don't get on mud much anymore almost solely for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom