SOLD LX470 Roof Rack, Receiver Hitch, F&R Bumpers, Running Boards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, I have upgraded my Silver 2006 LX 470 and in fairness to the wife, need to get rid of the OEM extra parts. Everything is in pretty good condition with some minor scratches, etc. I can get you better pictures and send them directly to you for something that you are interested in. I should have most of the bolts/fasteners but that is not guaranteed as I may have misplaced some. You pay for shipping but I tried to make these prices pretty cheap but make me an offer if you think otherwise. Located in KC. Let me know what questions you have.

Running Boards $75
Rear Bumper w/ Mud Flaps (Some scratches and a small dent) $75
Front Bumper w/ Fogs $150
Receiver Hitch $50

IMG_0253.jpeg

Last edited:
What kind of fog lights are in the bumper? Pic?

I screwed up. I read LX450 not LX470... Sorry.

Ah ok. A bit too far for me, and shipping will be tough with the size of the bumpers.

GLWS

Any of this still available? I’m looking for both dog lights (as long as they’re still sealed) shipped to 30750.
Thanks!

Was rear-ended, I'm needing the rear bumper cover and hitch, will yours fit a 2000 LC100? My zip is 77565, can you quote freight too? I can send you measurements to compare. LMK, thx, Dave

Is it the OEM Toyota tow hitch? Can you post any pics of just the tow hitch. Looking for one shopped to 38111.

Someone actually just bought everything. I am sorry guys, I marked the post to reflect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom