LX470 Power Outlet Size? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just installed a USA SPEC BT45 TOY yesterday and have been debating where to put the Aux input / USB port that I’ll wire from the unit. I’m thinking I’ll just replace the existing Power Outlet next to the lighter on the console.

Does anyone know what size that socket is? Can I just swap it out for a Product like this?
https://smile.amazon.com/USB-Mount-...pID=41fJmzeSPuL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

If anyone has some good ideas on where to run these to I’m open to suggestion. I’m just hesitant to drill the trim...

I just installed a USA SPEC BT45 TOY yesterday and have been debating where to put the Aux input / USB port that I’ll wire from the unit. I’m thinking I’ll just replace the existing Power Outlet next to the lighter on the console.

Hi,

I just installed the BT45-TOY last week. I used this specific flush mount adapter.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00REFJ5B4?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

I removed my cigarette lighter adapter from the center console, and put this plug there instead. It works great. You could also remove the power outlet. I’m never going to use the cigarette lighter so I removed that. They are both super easy to remove. That portion of the console just pops out... no screws.

Here is what it looks like installed. Also a pic with the cover closed.

7C90BA55-CBC4-45B7-B23C-855193B407EF.jpeg
47EA9E64-5AAC-4D60-B297-520A2315A8CA.jpeg
FF700EEF-B453-4F28-8741-A7580010046B.jpeg

Last edited:
Does that lower trim piece come off by itself or do you need to pull off the trim around the shifter levers first? It's not real clear in the FSM I have.

Does that lower trim piece come off by itself or do you need to pull off the trim around the shifter levers first? It's not real clear in the FSM I have.

In mine, it came out by itself. No need to remove any of the trim around it. There was a lip on the bottom which goes under the trim just above the shifter, but you can move it around when pulling it up and it will come right out. There was enough slack on the wires to pull it out, and unplug everything, and take it out completely. I didn’t even bother moving the shifter back to make more room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom