Wanted LX470 passenger rear door glass bronze (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I unfortunately had the moving glass of my passenger rear door vindictively broken out and I'm having difficulty finding the bronze replacement for it. I've seen a few posts on here about that specific tinted glass and the difficulty in finding it and some confusion on the part numbers. If anyone has any leads or information on where to start I'd really appreciate it! Found a few on ebay but can't seem to get verification on whether or not they're he bronzed version.

Did the lc100 come with bronze? I've got a few parts trucks not at my house(99-00').

I unfortunately had the moving glass of my passenger rear door vindictively broken out and I'm having difficulty finding the bronze replacement for it. I've seen a few posts on here about that specific tinted glass and the difficulty in finding it and some confusion on the part numbers. If anyone has any leads or information on where to start I'd really appreciate it! Found a few on ebay but can't seem to get verification on whether or not they're he bronzed version.
Is this the bronze? Hard to capture the color. With a phone

F71FEA05-CDE0-48BD-B832-0BD78D12F180.jpeg

223BFE86-FD7A-4635-90B4-57FADB9EB81F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom