LX470 OEM Cargo Plastic Mat Fits Horribly (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I always prefer OEM stuff when I buy accessories, so this past weekend I decided to fork over $100 for the OEM cargo mat for my 2004 LX470 (Part #PT218-60055).

Check out that beautiful fit lmao. My neighbors heard me cracking up after I threw it in the back.

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

Think you got the one for the RX. Here's what the LX one looks like. Still doesn't cover the whole area.

Think you got the one for the RX. Here's what the LX one looks like. Still doesn't cover the whole area.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, because the image online shows a different model it's being used on? But the box says LX470, so i'm not sure what to do here...

For what it's worth, here's the Lexus parts site, lists the same one.

Ok that’s actually really nice, that’s all I need is that rubber mat. I’m going to have to check that out.
WeatherTech is really hard to beat but they are very proud of their work...the $lee of floor coverings... ;)

Ours had a Highlander mat in it when we got it. It was a lousy fit, but I trimmed it for an ok fit. Then I cut holes for the 3rd row seating. I have to have a waterproof mat back where the kiddos ride. It looked good enough in the end. The main thing is that it filled the whole area.

That looks surprisingly nice, especially for the price. I still need to use my 3rd row seats on occasion, would it be fairly straight forward in your opinion to cut the holes in for that? Thanks.
A sharp utility knife is all it takes to do whatever you want to it.

Hey man, picked this up off Amazon. Exactly what I wanted, thanks!

Ditto! Just installed it last night. Would love an OEM mat but this does exactly what I need. Fit is almost like it was made for our rigs. Barely any trimming needed. And it rolled flat right away. Nice and thick and stays in place.
Don't kid yourself though. It's definitely at least a 1-beer job. It took two for me :D. :beer:

IMG_0531.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom