LX470 in lebanon, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Caretaker

SILVER Star
Threads
D2DB0855-3687-4870-AB45-246DB54E3561.jpeg 1EFF307A-FC28-406E-BE3C-CC01013BA14C.jpeg https://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/d/lexus-lx470-toyota-land/6623397994.html
(Not sure why he posted it under Little Rock)

I normally don’t post things like this, but this guy really rubbed me the wrong way and I would hate for someone to drive 5+ hours to look at this pile. The guy said he was a mental health professional so that explains a lot. His Jedi mind tricks didn’t work on me though. Lol.

He told me it was a southern truck (maybe he meant southern Dakota?) and had been “pristinely” repainted and had never been wrecked. I wish I would’ve taken pictures of the paint job because it looked like a 5 year old painted it in the Walmart parking lot. And underneath is horrible. The rear hatch barely shuts. The brake and fuel lines are about to come apart and the rear body mounts are about to rust completely off. I could go on and on. Please do not even make contact with this seller. He will send you pictures that appear to make the truck look great and in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom