LX470 HID RETROFIT PROJECTOR BRACKET (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah know that for the LC it’s a straight forward install using the threaded shaft of the am projector that’s why I was asking the op.
Try Lightwerkz, they have done a few LC headlights

LC headlights do not need a bracket to complete a retrofit only the LX
No I didn't realize this. So If I buy a projector kit from Lightwerkz it should be relatively straightforward to install? I understand I'll have to split the headlights open, etc, but in terms of actually mechanically securing the projector housing, pretty easy?

No I didn't realize this. So If I buy a projector kit from Lightwerkz it should be relatively straightforward to install? I understand I'll have to split the headlights open, etc, but in terms of actually mechanically securing the projector housing, pretty easy?
If your doing your own retrofit your can buy the kit from either Lightwerkz or The Retrofit Source, If you're worried about downtime buy a pair of Depo headlights to retrofit

Reactions: LCT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom