Wanted LX470 Front Passenger Roof Rack Cover 98-02 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a front passenger roof rack cover for my 2002 LX470 with the two metal rings. Needs to be from a 4 point rack and 98-02 MY. Any color would do. Willing to pay a good amount for one.

I should have one let me look at my parts after I get my kids to bed.

Front oh and I’m assuming your talking about the metal retainer in the base? I’ve never seen them come out with the cover they stay in the base. But I’m sure I can get them out.
$50 shipped.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Let’s try this again. Front right....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2A56608A-5AF9-4A14-AD82-DF0EA8A6C260.jpeg

Looks different, check out the picture of my foot. The mounting pins are on the opposite side.

Cjmoons pics look like the same as the 6 point rack pics I sent u. gordata, u should put a picture of your driver's corner cover to show the difference in the look from the outside. Your cover has a different style to it.

I see could be the 6 pad version. I’ve had 3 racks I know one of them was 4. Couldn't remember which parts came with which. Wonder it the lx we’re different than the lc? All of mine came off LC. 98,99,01

I see could be the 6 pad version. I’ve had 3 racks I know one of them was 4. Couldn't remember which parts came with which. Wonder it the lx we’re different than the lc? All of mine came off LC. 98,99,01
I seen a LC yesterday locally that had the style I have on the LX. So many variables. cjmoon - Do you have all four corners with covers? Maybe I change them all?

I seen a LC yesterday locally that had the style I have on the LX. So many variables. cjmoon - Do you have all four corners with covers? Maybe I change them all?

missing one of the rears. I did some work to an LX this weekend and noticed the difference and the fact that you are painted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom