LX470 Fog and Turn Lamp Wiring Map to ARB Deluxe Bullbar (03+) Fog and Turn Lamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
I'm trying to map ARB bumper Deluxe Bullbar (03+) fog and turn signal lights wiring to my 99 LX470 wiring harness.

Hopefully, once I figure this out, it can help someone with this installation.

Here's a map of the ARB colors to LX470. Can someone verify this is correct? I will update the mapping image with any corrected information.

Also, since the LX470 turn signals are only turn signals and not a combo parking/turn lamp like the LC, are one of the wires on the ARB lamp unnecessary?

I just got off the phone with ARB about the Turn Lamp wiring. Here's the information and updated map from the call about the Turn Lamp wires.

Red - Parking (+)
Black - Ground (-)
Green - Turn (+)

1601845913704.png

LX RH Wires

1601796253004.png

LX RH Wires

1601796304260.png

ARB Fog Light Wires (White-Black) and Black

1601796356578.png

ARB Turn Lamp Wires

1601796402066.png

Last edited:
I'm trying to map ARB bumper Deluxe Bullbar (03+) fog and turn signal lights wiring to my 99 LX470 wiring harness.

Here's a (DRAFT) map of the ARB colors to LX470. Can someone verify this is correct? I will update the mapping image with any corrected information.

Also, since the LX470 turn signals are only turn signals and not a combo parking/turn lamp like the LC, are one of the wires on the ARB lamp unnecessary?

View attachment 2455760

LX RH Wires

View attachment 2455484

LX RH Wires

View attachment 2455486

View attachment 2455488

ARB Turn Lamp Wires

View attachment 2455492
Everything looks correct. The green wires on the ARB turn signal plugs will be spliced into the OEM turn signal harness.

Everything looks correct. The green wires on the ARB turn signal plugs will be spliced into the OEM turn signal harness.

Thank you for responding. Basically, merge the Green ARB turn signal wires with the Green OEM (ground) wires?

Thank you for responding. Basically, merge the Green ARB turn signal wires with the Green OEM (ground) wires?
IIRC yes, that's what should work. I swapped over to a LC front end and rewired everything, so my wiring work is a little different than OEM. If you check under my profile you should be able to find the thread I posted about it, and a couple pictures are posted that may be helpful. I can grab some more in the morning with better detail.

IIRC yes, that's what should work. I swapped over to a LC front end and rewired everything, so my wiring work is a little different than OEM. If you check under my profile you should be able to find the thread I posted about it, and a couple pictures are posted that may be helpful. I can grab some more in the morning with better detail.
Thanks again!

This afternoon I talked to an ARB representative and got the Turn Lamp wire mapping. The first post is updated with the information.

Here's a map of the ARB colors to LX470. Can someone verify this is correct? I will update the mapping image with any corrected information.

I just got off the phone with ARB about the Turn Lamp wiring. Here's the information and updated map from the call about the Turn Lamp wires.

Red - Parking (+)
Black - Ground (-)
Green - Turn (+)

View attachment 2456814

LX RH Wires

View attachment 2455484

LX RH Wires

View attachment 2455486

View attachment 2455488

ARB Turn Lamp Wires

View attachment 2455492
Thanks for adding this chart and doing this leg work for the forum! Helped me a ton today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom