lx470 cv axle replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ran across a decent price for some cv axles for a 100 series. Sold thru my local toyota dealership and the parts guy freaked out when I said it was a lexus lx470 because he doesn't have access to lexus part numbers. I would think they would be the same, anyone have experience with this?

They're the exact same. Compare prices - often times you can find them cheaper when they're labeled "Toyota" as opposed to "Lexus"

They're the exact same. Compare prices - often times you can find them cheaper when they're labeled "Toyota" as opposed to "Lexus"
Thanks, i've run into the pricing difference before. Everything i'm hearing is that they are the same.

Thanks, i've run into the pricing difference before. Everything i'm hearing is that they are the same.
If you go look on Cruiser Outfitter, Slee, IronMan, ARB, etc... you'll notice a lot of the drivetrain components are labeled as "100 Series" parts rather than "Lexus" or "Toyota". Sure there are some parts that are different between the models and also years, but in terms of drivetrain and powertrain they're almost identical.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom